Saturday, July 21, 2012

Really brain, really?

So, there are nights, like this one, where I just wake up.  Tonight, I kind of get why I'm awake at 4 am. I'm just hot and itchy. I almost feel like I have hives, similar to how I feel when I eat wheat gluten, but I've been good for the last few days. I just don't get my skin. It's almost like it's not really a part of me, but more of  some factor I've got to fight to survive.
  Therefore, I'm on the couch with a cold pack. Oh, didn't I tell you? I've got a fever over 100 degrees. Which has just been an extra bucket of fun in this summer heat. I am now of the mindset that if someone complains about the cold  and/or snow this winter(Idaho, it will happen) I might set them on fire. Then they'd be warm.
Well, that's the last of the night rage. Here is a few pictures of my darling cats:

This is Zeus helping us change our sheets. I think this one might be one of my favorite pictures of him. He is such a snuggle bug and will sleep either right next to Chris or above my pillow.




Here is Ares assisting me while I was cutting up t-shirts donated by my buddy Keith for a t-shirt rug. I love this picture because how clearly you can see the U between Are-bear's front paws. The shirt had a quote "Boondock Saints" so, if you know that film you know there is an awesome quote full of adult language. 



And here are the boys in full on "it's too damn hot" cat melting poses. Ares is above, Zeus below.

1 comment:

  1. We've been "enjoying" hot weather as well. Day after 95°F (35°C) plus day, with more scheduled for this week.

    PS: FWIW. If you turn off that word verification, you might get a few more comments. A lot of people won't even try to fight through that deCAPTCHA anymore. Blogger's spam filters are pretty good, and you can always moderate comments if that get to be a problem. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete